InDesign Tutorials

 


Shortest way to the point, this tutorial helps with knowing the basics of basics and using in design. For me it feels like in design feels like a more advanced version of publisher for Microsoft. So I wasn’t hard to really understand how to create text and basically create a layout for basic needs.


This was a bit more detailed in getting rid of hyphenations in text and using blocks for organizing pages to make it look more blog like for websites and smart devices. I like that he explains it’s not as advanced as some of these other tutorials can be. I tend to find shorter to tutorials to be more efficient for me as I already kind of know the Program that I will be using just need a little bit more help.


This video I truly enjoyed mainly because we are trying to figure out how to create a portfolio using this program. I always had an issue creating portfolios because I never knew what’s really adding to it normally that I have no idea how to organize a portfolio page. So this helps with getting an idea on how a layout should look for a portfolio and what kind of contacts should be added to each page. I know portfolio should be a little short and sweet to the point for each page but also detailed enough so that way the viewer knows what they are looking at.


Comments

Popular Posts