Introduction- Welcome!

 

Hi, I'm Destiny a Junior born and raised in Florida who constantly doodles and draws on almost anything...haha.

I love creating new and interesting characters that range from bubbly and energetic to chaotic and robust types of individuals. I love Japanese culture ever since I was but a wee Padawan (I'm a Star Wars nerd). Anime really is an interesting art media that inspires a lot of American cartoons today and my art stylizes in that form along with Disney inspirations. 


My Hobbies: Drawing, Cooking, Video gaming (a lot), watching historical videos, Music, YouTube, Gunpla (Gundam figures),Sculpting, Dioramas, Figure Collecting, Story Writing   (ノ^∇^)ノ゚

I hope to be able to further my understanding into digital media as I've recently been getting into using Adobe programs such as Illustrator and some Photoshop along with drawing on my phone as it is more convenient to take the digital world with me. I want to help many who may not have the confidence into posting their art or even sharing it as I too have issues with what I create. But creativity is in all of us and we can inspire many to further create beautiful works an share it with everyone.  o(〃^▽^〃)o

Comments

Popular Posts