Business Cards

       

 

I never really thought to make my own business card ever. I usually draw or do doodles whenever I really felt like it. The artwork shown on the both of them are my own creations done on my Note 20 cellphone as I don't really have a tablet to draw on while I'm on the go. 

I created my own Destiny 2 character as I had her for 8 years since the game came out in 2014, not much customization so I made my own rendition of her. The other image is a inspiration image from Dragonball Z series as there isn't many female Saiyans out there. So I made my own using his body as reference.


I'm not really sure how to create a good business card but the one's I have received from artists in the past placed their own artworks on them to show people what they're capable of. I like how they turned out, but will defiantly fine tune them to look a bit more refined.








Comments

Popular Posts