BW to Color Project

       


I am pretty impressed by this mini series of projects having to do with color. I haven't really explored photoshop in quite detail prior to this project. I. have only made small changes to images like clearing blemishes or spots within images specially red eyes. I didn't think my images would turn out as well as they appear. I love working with colors and this one out of the 3 needed I really like. I love the color teal a it mixes both blue and green together making a nice cooling color. Compound adds pink to the mix which isn't exactly my favorite color but works here. 

Heh, these color variations reminds me of Hulk colors. I liked messing with the different layers adding new textures or shades to the colors adding depth allowing the shadows to show through than having just one solid color. I absolutely love the gradation I did with my shirt. Actually the whole shirt I love as I really wanted to color in the graphic to come through.

Lastly monochromatic I like cause the colors are darker haha I like wearing dark colors and so I definitely wanted to show more shades of teal to the image. Throughout all three pieces the hair was the hardest to color as I have a lot of strands going everywhere along with come curls. I zoomed in to color in the most notable strands of hair to look more authentic.




Comments

Popular Posts