Adobe Illustration Turtorials

 


I really enjoyed this video as it quickly explains the basic structure of the platform within 5 minutes. My issue with a lot of these platforms is that there’s just so much within a program to learn and it can be somewhat overwhelming. I do have some knowledge on the program as I use the basic tools to create my digital works but use a stylus to make it easier.


I absolutely love this video. As I want to learn animation and improve on my graphic design, this is a step by step tutorial as to how to make lines curved and edit in color and add textures. Again these programs can be overwhelming but it’s nice that people upload tutorials.  This video I will have to re watch a few times but I understand more on how to manipulate lines and curve them that is my main struggle. I love that his outlines are line-less.

   

He really goes step by step on more graphic designs for characters. I like that he uses thick lines for his line work. He does use a bit of photoshop which I also have some knowledge but fragmented but I don’t believe you need it. I love that he shows how to edit lines and delete sections. I use my phone to draw on but use the erasure tool which is more work. He simplifies explanations and uses shortcuts from the keyboard. 

Overall, all three videos talk about mainly the pen tool. If you can master the pen tool along with all the adjustments then the rest will be a bit easier to understand. I’m quite excited to learn more about illustrator and all it’s tricks.





Comments

Popular Posts